Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yummy Chummies



















I always wondered what happened to all those chum salmon in Alaska after their eggs were stripped from them for the Japanese sushi market. I figured they went to the harbor seals, sea lions and high priced supermarkets that fool yuppies into thinking they are getting a bargain on Alaskan Salmon by not mentioning they are chum or even Keta. Hell its good to see my lab Sage get a chance at Omega 3 oils, high-quality protein, vitamins A, D, B6 and B2, as well as niacin, riboflavin, calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium and phosphorus. And I'm sure it is better then the dysentery she would get from eating them on the streamside, though I am not certain about how much. But in all seriousness, it is going to be a little more nutritious to the horse face and pig snot treats we get in bulk at the grocery store. And for Allah's sake, without a doubt, it's got to be better then the shit my dog has been eating in my backyard. Ew..................





I need to go fishing because I am writing about this crap..............

3 comments:

Millsy said...

Murphy CRUSHES those deals

Just call me Gamby said...

yeah you do.... :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.